study abroad scholarships: Are there 100% scholarships available?
- Ans. Yes, Many universities offer fully funded scholarships with sometimes also comprise a living allowance, health insurance, and return airfare from the home country. The details are as follows,
Note* – To Avail 100% Scholarships, you’ll need high academic grades, an exemplary English language proficiency score, and an outstanding profile.
- These Scholarships are highly comparative and a number of students apply for them each year. And that isn’t easy, it requires a lot of effort and handwork to avail one of these scholarships with a bit of luck as well.
Chevening Scholarships to Study in the UK.
Chevening Scholarships – Apply
Chevroning Scholarships to study in the UK are one of the most coveted scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: Indian students with a minimum of 65% in their undergraduate degree with 2 years of work experience are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The student should intend to study at a British university for a one-year postgraduate program. And has to submit an unconditional offer letter, education docs, and two recommendations to apply.
- It is a fully funded scholarship and covers tuition fees, living costs, travel costs, and visa costs as well.
- The Scholarship value is worth over 30 lakh rupees.
Monash International Leadership Scholarship to study in Australia
Monash International Leadership Scholarship to study at Monash University, Australia. Available to all international students intending to study a UG or a PG program at Monash University, Melbourne.
- This scholarship covers a 100% tuition fee for the entire duration of your program.
The applicants should hold a full offer from the University. And are required to submit a 500-word application statement outlining their potential to be an Ambassador for the University.
- The recipient should maintain a weighted average mark of 70 each semester
- Required to participate in at least three marketing and scholarship promotional activities to retain the scholarship.
- Monash is amongst the group of eight universities in Australia and is ranked amongst the top hundred globally.
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship – Apply
Concordia presidential scholarships to study in Canada
Concordia presidential scholarships to study at Concordia University, Canada. This scholarship will cover tuition fees, books, and living costs and is awarded to full-time undergraduate international students intending to study any UG program at the University.
The scholarship is renewable for four years provided the student meets the required renewal requirements.
It is designed to support international undergraduate students who have shown academic excellence, community leadership, and motivation to better the global community.
- To apply for one, the applicant needs to submit their resume, a personal statement, and a statement from a Nominator.
- These scholarships cover all tuition, fees, and living expenses in Canada.
- study abroad students scholarships (go abroad)
Fulbright Scholarships, to study in US.
Fulbright Scholarships to study in the United States. These highly coveted scholarships are awarded to students intending to study a Master’s or doctoral program in the United States.
The scholarship funds the full tuition fee, airfare living stipend, and health insurance for the duration of the study.
- For more: refer United States-India Education Fund or the US EIF website for more detailed information on how to apply.
- Do note that these scholarships are extremely competitive.
- Foreign Fulbright Program – Apply
Deakin vice Chancellor’s Meritorious scholarships, to study in Australia
Deakin vice Chancellor’s Meritorious 100% scholarships India to study at Deakin University, Australia. These scholarships are available in the fields of Stem, Creative Arts, Sports Studies, and General Studies.
- Awards 100% tuition fee waiver for the duration of the program.
- It is open for both UG and PG students with 85%plus in 12th grade or 80% overall in a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant should also submit an application to study at the university in addition to two recommendations and a personal statement.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen with an Indian passport and should be deciding in India at the time of the application.
- Deakin is one of the leading universities in Australia and is consistently ranked among the top 2% of universities globally.
Deakin vice Chancellor’s Meritorious scholarships (India)- Apply now
There are quite a lot of scholarships out there that offer 100% tuition fee waivers and in some cases living expenses too.
Note: the competition for them is intense and you cannot always rely on them.
For students who wish to study abroad and are not able to secure scholarships or fund their tuition fees, we would highly recommend checking out Scandinavian countries such as Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden.
- There are many institutions offering extremely low tuition fees or free education for international students.