NTA Scholarship 2022: PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme – YASASVI invites applications for Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Entrance Test 2022. Eligible and interested school students can apply @ yet.nta.ac.in
- PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022-23
- Application process started
- August 26 is the last date for applications
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced scholarships for school students. NTA is inviting applications for Pradhan Mantri Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme – YASASVI) Entrance Test 2022. Eligible and interested school students can apply through YASASVI official website.
|Scholarship/Scheme||PM Yashasvi scheme|
|Scheme Launch By||Government of India|
|Department||Ministry Of Social justice and Empowerment|
|Class||Class 9 or 11|
|Benefits||Scholarship for meritorious students|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Mode of application||online|
|The pattern of the exam||MCQ format comprises 100 multiple choice questions.|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Exam fee||There is no exam fee|
|Official website||www.yet.nta.ac.in, www.socialjustice.gov.in|
YASASVI Scholarship Scheme is organized by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment for Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC), Non-Scheduled, Khanabdos, Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT/SNT) communities. Students in the 9th or 11th grade are eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme is only available to students whose parent’s annual income does not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- Those selected for this scholarship range from Rs.75,000 to Rs.1,25,000 per annum.
YASASVI Scheme Selection Process As follows
NTA will conduct an entrance test in MCQ format on 11th September to shortlist students for YASASVI 2022. The application process began on July 27. Students can submit the application form by 26 August at 11:50 PM. Here is the link for students to fill out the application form through the official website – Click here.
PM YASASVI Scheme Application Procedure:
- First students should open the official website
- On the website, click the register link
- After that, the account should be opened by submitting the name, e-mail, date of birth, and password
- Now click on login and submit the application number, password, and login
- Submit the application form
- and take a printout
- Also Read: LIC Scholarship: Up to Rs.20,000 [Apply for LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022]
- Online Registrations Start Date: 27-07-2022
- Last date for applications: 26-08-2022
- Correction Window: 27-08-2022 to 31-08-2022
- Release of Admit Cards: 05-09-2022
- Exam Date: 11-09-2022
Apply – PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022
- For complete details, click here to apply
Click here for complete details
Leave a Reply