Scholarships: A scholarship of Rs.2,500 to Rs.13,500 is given to students who have completed the 10th standard for higher studies. Eligible students should apply online. If we go into the details.
- Post matric scholarships for poor SC students
- Those studying Inter and then are eligible
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India is offering Post Matric Scholarships to deserving SC poor students for the year 2022-23. It is giving scholarship from Rs.2,500 to Rs.13,500 for higher studies to students who have completed 1the 0th standard. A scholarship ranging from Rs.2500 to Rs.13,500 is provided every year based on the courses being studied. A total of 63 lakh people will be paid in five years. Candidates can visit the website https://socialjustice.nic.in/ for complete details.
Must have these qualifications
- This scholarship is given only to poor students belonging to the SC category.
- Students who have completed the 10th standard and are studying intermediate and later classes in recognized educational institutions are eligible for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of students should not exceed Rs.2.5 lakhs.
- Institutions that students join should be recognized by the government.
- These scholarships are applicable only to children studying in India.
|North Central Railway Recruitment Cell 2022: 1659 Posts [Without written exam]|
1659 Apprentice Vacancies for North Central Railway 2022 – Welder, Carpenter, Electrician, Painter, Mechanic, Wireman, Plumber, etc.
Scholarships in 4 categories:
- This scholarship depends on the educational level. They fall into four categories.
- Group 1 (Degree, PG Level Professional Courses): Day Scholar – Rs.7000, Hosteller – Rs.13,500.
- Group 2 (Degree, Diploma, Certificate Professional Courses): Day Scholar – Rs.6500, Hosteller Rs.9500.
- Group-3 (Graduate, Post Graduates not covered under Group 1, 2): Day Scholar – Rs.3000, Hosteller – Rs.6000.
- Group-4 (All Post Matriculation, Non-Degree Courses): Day Scholar – Rs.2500, Hosteller – Rs.4000.
Eligible students should apply online. The portal is open for registration from April 14, 2022. Students can apply.
Website to Apply: https://scholarships.gov.in/