LIC Scholarship | Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is offering Scholarships to students. A scholarship of up to Rs.20,000 per month is given to those who, despite having talent, are unable to study higher education due to financial difficulties.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has announced a scholarship for students. This scholarship is available under the name LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022. No matter the talent, post-graduate students who are facing financial difficulties can get this scholarship.
This scholarship is offered by LIC Housing Finance Limited for students from low-income families who are facing multiple crises. Interested students can apply before 31 October 2022. Interested candidates should apply on the Buddy4Study portal. Know the details of this scholarship.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022: LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
Last date for application – 31-10-2022
Scholarship Amount – A scholarship of Rs.2,40,000 per year is available at the rate of Rs.20,000 per month. A scholarship of up to Rs.4,80,000 can be availed for two years.
Eligibility – Students enrolled in the first year of post-graduation can apply. Must be enrolled in a recognized college, university, or institution in India for the academic year 2022-23. Must pass with minimum 60% marks in Under Graduation.
Other Eligibility – Only those whose annual family income is less than Rs.3,60,000 per annum should apply. From January 2020, priority will be given to children who have lost their parents and family members who are earning at home due to Covid. Preference will also be given to families who have lost their job or livelihood due to the coronavirus pandemic.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022: Required Documents
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card & Passport.
- Marks sheet related to educational qualifications.
- Income Certificate or Form 16A or Salary Slips.
- Proof of Admission – an ID card, a bonafide certificate issued by the educational institution.
- Fee receipt of the college.
- Bank account details for the scholarship.
- Crisis Document, Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate (These are mandatory for those who apply)
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022: Apply like this
- Students should open the https://www.buddy4study.com/lic-hfl-vidhyadhan-scholarship website.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Students need to login with their email id or mobile number or Gmail account.
- Students have to fill out the application form with their details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form and download and save it.
|LIC Vidyadhan Scholarship: Up to Rs.20k [Apply now]|
LIC through its subsidiary LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is offering Vidyadhan Scholarship, details here
2 thoughts on “LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship – Life Insurance Corporation of India”