IBPS Bank PO 2022: 6432 posts will be filled through IBPS notification Candidates who have completed degree are eligible for these posts. The online application process for filling these posts started from August 2.
Highlights: IBPS Bank PO 2022
- IBPS PO Notification 2022
- Advertisement Released for 6432 Posts
IBPS Bank PO 2022: Bank Jobs
Bank Jobs: Good news for those preparing for bank jobs. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for filling up the posts of Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) in various public sector banks across the country.
- Through this notification, 6432 posts will be filled.
- Candidates who have completed a degree are eligible for these posts.
- The online application process for PO posts will start from August 2.
- Eligible candidates SC, ST, Handicapped – Rs.175; Others have to pay Rs.850 and apply online.
- The registration process will continue till August 22.
- Candidates will be selected through a two-stage written test and interview.
- Also read: GATE 2023 Notification Released @ gate.iitk.ac.in
Important dates: IBPS Bank PO 2022
|Application Process Start||August 2, 2022|
|Last date for registrations||August 22, 2022|
|Pre-Exam Training Call Letter Download||September/October 2022|
|Pre-Exam Training||September/October 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Call Letter Download||October 2022|
|Preliminary Exam||October 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Results||November 2022|
|Main Exam Call Letter Download||November 2022|
|Main Exam||November 2022|
|Main Exam Results||December 2022|
|Interview Call Letter Download||January/February 2023|
|Final Appointments||April 2023|
Bank-wise vacancy details.
- Canara Bank: 2500
- UCO Bank: 550
- Bank of India: 535
- Punjab National Bank: 500
- Punjab Sindh Bank: 253
- Union Bank of India: 2094
For registration and other details – Candidates can visit https://www.ibps.in/ website.