HCL Tech Bee Registration 2022: This program provides skill training required for entry-level IT jobs. Currently, a notification has been released in this regard. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. This TechBee program includes classroom training and internship as part of the program.
HCL TechBee Program for IT Roles: HCL Technologies Pvt Ltd offers internship and job placement in the company through HCL Tech Bee Program (HCL Tech Bee 2022).
|1. HCL Tech B Program 2022 – Salary Rs 2.2 lakh|
2. IT Jobs with Inter qualification
3. Registration link is open
4. Good opportunity for Intermediate MPC students
HCL Technologies, says that there will be an IT job opportunity if you complete your intermediate level. Through the HCL TechBee program. Providing skill training required for entry-level IT jobs. Currently, a notification has been released in this regard.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates. This TechBee program includes classroom training and an internship as part of the program.
- Inter students will be given training and job. Salary Rs. 2.2 lakh per annum
Eligibility: HCL TechBee 2022
- Eligibility: Inter or Class 12/ Equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in the academic year 2021/2022. Should have studied Mathematics/Business Mathematics subjects in Inter. Click on this link to register: hcltechbee.com
HCL Career Aptitude Test will be conducted for the applied candidates. A personal interview will be conducted for those who have shown talent in this test and the final selection will be made. ( UGC NET Admit Card 2022: UGC NET Admit Card Released – Click Here )
HCL Training if selected
- The HCL Tech B program – skill training required for entry-level
- Selected candidates have training centers in Lucknow, Noida, Madurai, Chennai, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, and Nagpur.
- The training will be in two categories ‘IT Services, Associate’.
- This program will provide training required for full-time jobs in the IT sector
- Includes online/offline assessments, discussions, case-based submissions
- Training foundation, technology/domain training, and professional practice training will be in three stages.
|NEET UG Admit Card 2022: To Be Released Soon – [NEET Previous Year Question Papers]|
NEET UG Admit Card 2022: to be released on neet.nta.nic.in – Will be issued soon [Download] – NEET Previous Year Question Papers 2005-2021
► 100% exemption from program fee for candidates who score 90% and above in training; 50% fee concession will be given to those who scored 85% to 90%.
- TechBee program includes classroom training and internship as part of the program.
- Stipend: Rs.10,000 will be paid.
- Program Duration: 12 months.
- Selected candidates will be offered a job opportunity in HCL after completion of training.
- Departments: IT, Service Desk, Business Process.
- Posts: IT Services, Associates.
- Salary: Rs.1.7 lakhs-Rs.2.2 lakhs per annum.
- Candidates who have joined the job are likely to graduate from Bitspilani, Amity, and Sastra universities.
- Selection Process: Must qualify for HCL CAT (Career Aptitude Test).
- Training Locations: Noida, Lucknow, Nagpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Madurai, Vijayawada.
- Application Procedure: Apply online.
- Website for complete details: https://www.hcltechbee.com/
|JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Attempt Registration Update [Apply]|
NTA registration window is now open for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 2 (July 2022) – Reg.
- For complete details, online registrations: https://registrations.hcltechbee.com