GATE 2023 IIT Kanpur Announces Registration Date: The score of this exam conducted at the national level is useful for the selection of jobs in some public sector organizations along with higher education. GATE score is mandatory to do a Master’s degree and Ph.D. courses in educational institutes like IITs and NITs.
- GATE 2023 notification release
- Applications start from August 30
- Complete details on IIT Kanpur website
GATE 2023 Notification
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 notification, which is conducted annually for admission to PG and Doctoral courses in prestigious educational institutions across the country, has been released recently. This test score which is conducted at the national level is useful for the selection of jobs in higher education as well as in some public sector organizations.
GATE score is mandatory to do a Master’s degree and Ph.D. courses in educational institutes like IITs and NITs. This year, Exam is being conducted by IIT Kanpur. For complete details visit https://gate.iitk.ac.in/ website.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2023
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Science, Commerce, or Arts should be passed. Candidates who are currently studying in their final year can apply.
- Exam Pattern: Candidates will be selected on the basis of score in the computer-based test. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. Conducted in 29 subjects. Candidates can choose 1 or 2 papers. Conducted in objective mode, this exam consists of multiple choice questions, multiple select questions, and numerical answer type questions. There will be questions of 1 and 2 marks. Note: System of negative marking.
- Application fee: Rs.1700 (for general candidates), Rs.850 (for women, SC, ST, disabled).
- Application Procedure: Candidates have to apply online.
- Examination centers in AP and Telangana states: Anantapur, Kurnool, Eluru, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Srikakulam, Tadepalligudem, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vijayanagaram, Cheerala, Chittoor, Gudur, Guntur, Nellore, Ongole, Tirupati, Hyderabad, Kodada, Nizamabad, Suryapet, Warangal .
- How to Apply: Apply online.
- Registration Process Start: August 30, 2022
- Last date for registration: 30-09-2022
- Last date for application with delinquent fee: October 07, 2022
- Exam Dates: 04-02-2023, 05-02-2023, 11-02-2023, 12-02-2023.
- Release of Exam Result: 16-03-2023
- Website for complete details: https://gate.iitk.ac.in/