Agneepath Recruitment Rally 2022: Rally in AP, Address, Dates, Registration Details here, Eligible and interested candidates have to register online by 30th July. On August 7, registered candidates will be able to download their admit cards.
- A key decision by the Union Ministry of Defence
- Agniveer Recruitment Rally in Visakhapatnam
- Registration should be done by 30th July
Agneepath Recruitment Rally 2022
Good news for the unemployed youth who want to join the newly introduced Agneepath Scheme and serve the country. Agnipath Recruitment Rally (Agnipath Recruitment Rally) was organized in Visakhapatnam for the candidates of 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh and the youth of Yanam. The Ministry of Defense has issued a statement to this effect. The defense department has revealed that the selection is being conducted in Visakhapatnam for the candidates from Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, East Godavari, Visakhapatnam, and Konaseema, West Godavari, Parvathipuram Manyam, Alluri district, Anacapalli, NTR and Kakinada districts of AP.
Eligible and interested candidates are required to register online by 30th July. On August 7, registered candidates will be able to download their admit cards. If the candidates have any doubts, they can contact the numbers 0891-2756959, 0891-2754680.
|Jobs in Indian Railway: Based on B.Tech [Salary up to *30K Full Details]|
SER (South Eastern Railway) Recruitment 2022: 17 posts – Civil (15), Electrical (02) posts – Apply [Details here]
Steps to Apply Online For Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Applicants must first visit the official website of the Indian Department of Indian Army @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the link for the Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Recruitment Yojana 2022 Application Form you need to fill out.
- Fill in your basic information, such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, address, and educational details, and upload a passport photo.
- Once you have filled in your details, you will have to pay for the exam.
- Lastly, submit your application form and print it for future reference.
|Sri Lanka Crisis: Explained In Simple Points|
the Sri Lanka Economic Crisis – The biggest Financial Crisis! [Explained]
Meanwhile, it is known that the central government has announced a new Agnipath scheme for admissions in the armed forces. In this background, the Indian Navy (Indian Navy) started the registration related to Agnipath Recruitment Scheme on July 1.
But this recruitment is getting a good response from women candidates. About 10,000 women have reportedly registered for the procedure within days of the portal being opened.
According to official information, the Indian Navy started the registration process under the Agnipath recruitment scheme on July 1. After the registrations, the online application process will continue from July 15 to July 30. This was the first time that women were recruited for sailor posts in the Navy.
Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Latest Rally Notification||Click Here|
|Download Rally Schedule||Click Here|
|Check Eligibility||Click Here|
|Download Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NowThis Homepage||Click Here|