nowthis.in: LIC through its subsidiary Housing Finance Limited (HFL) is offering scholarships in the name of Vidyadhan Scholarship. LIC provides scholarships to poor students who have talent but are unable to pursue higher studies due to financial conditions.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) through its subsidiary. Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is offering scholarships in the name of Vidyadhan Scholarship. LIC provides scholarships to poor students who have talent but are unable to pursue higher studies due to financial conditions.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship is offered to students studying Inter-First year (Class 11), Degree First year to Post-Graduation. Candidates must have secured 60% marks in the previous class. Also, the annual income of the family should not exceed Rs.3,60,000.
- PG students selected for this scholarship will be awarded Rs.20,000 per year for two years.
- Degree students selected for this scholarship will be awarded for three years at Rs.15,000 per annum.
- Inter students selected for this scholarship will be awarded Rs.10,000 per year for two years.
Eligible and interested candidates have to apply online. 30-Sept-2022 is the last date for applications. To apply (vidhyadhan scholarship) link for complete details.
|LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Post-Graduation 2022||INR 20,000 per year for 2 years|
|LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Under-Graduation 2022||INR 15,000 per year for 3 years|
|LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship for Class 10 passed students 2022||INR 10,000 per year for 2 years (For classes 11 and 12)|
Deadline? – 30/Sep/2022
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship?
The selection process involves several stages. All applicants will be evaluated based on their financial needs and merit. Below are the key steps of the selection process:
- Application initial screening based on academic merit and financial need.
- Online aptitude test.
- Candidates who qualify for the online aptitude test are interviewed.
What are the selection criteria for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship?
The following criteria will be used to select scholars:
- The merit of the applicant: 65% marks or above in the previous exam
- Financial Need: Students from lower-income group families are eligible [Annual income below INR 2,50,000 (2.5 Lakhs)]
- Crisis situation: Students supported by single parents, orphans, students with critically/terminally parents, and students from families with job-loss of earning member in the last 12 months.
|HCL Technology jobs with Inter – Salary Rs 2.2 lakh*|
HCL Tech Bee Registration 2022: Registration, eligibility, selection process, career opportunities, and skill training about the HCL Tech Bee Registration 2022.
Can I apply for this scholarship if I am studying in Class 12?
No. This scholarship is open only for those students who are currently enrolled in Class 11/1st-year graduation/1st-year post-graduation programs.
|NowThis Homepage||Click Here|