BAN vs ZIM ODI Series 2022: Bangladesh, suffered a series of defeats at the hands of Zimbabwe.
BAN won by 105 runs
ODI 3 of 3 (ZIM wins 2-1)*
|~ Player of the Series: Sikandar Raza (ZIM) – Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe ODI Series 2022|
~ Player of the Match: Afif Hossain (BAN)-85″ (81) – 3rd ODI
Highlights: BAN vs ZIM (ODI series 2022)
- Bangladesh won by 105 runs(3rd ODI Series)
- Batting first, Bangladesh scored 256 runs
- Three batsmen run out in Bangladesh team
- Zimbabwe is already leading the series 2-0
Bangladesh (BAN) – 256/9 (50)
|Afif Hossain |
|Luke Jongwe |
|Brad Evans |
|Sikandar Raza |
Zimbabwe (ZIM) – 151 (32.2)
|Tajul Islam |
|Ebadot Hossain |
- Toss: ZIM won the toss and decided to bowl
- Stadium: Harare Sports Club
Bangladesh got a consolation win against Zimbabwe by 105 runs in the third ODI on Wednesday. Because Zimbabwe has already won the three ODI series 2-1. It is known that Zimbabwe won the previous three T20 match series by 2-1.
- Bangladesh, who have already been badly defeated by Zimbabwe in two consecutive ODIs, batted first in the third ODI today and Bangladesh managed to score only 256 runs for the loss of 9 wickets/50 overs.
1st ODI Series: In the first ODI, Zimbabwe chased down the target of 304 runs set by Bangladesh with 10 balls to spare.
- Zimbabwe defeated Bangladesh 2-1 in the recently concluded three T20 series. In the history of Zimbabwean cricket, the team has never dominated Bangladesh in this way.
Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Series 2022 (Field Report)
Bangladesh, who lost the toss and batted first in today’s match, faltered early on. In that team captain Tamim Iqbal (19), Shanto (0), Mushfiqar Rahim (0) were dismissed for low scores respectively. But another opener Anamul (76: 6×4 in 71 balls, 1×6) and Afif Hossain (85 not out: 6×4 in 81 balls, 2×6) recorded half centuries and supported Bangladesh. But in the end, Bangladesh faltered again Hasan (0), Mustafizur (0), Taizul Islam (5) came and went. With that, Bangladesh was limited to 256/9.
- It is noteworthy that three batters in the Bangla team were run out.