Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022: Applications can be submitted online from August 10 to 25. Hall tickets can be downloaded from September 5. On September 25, there will be a written exam.
Highlights: High Court Recruitment 2022
- Telangana High Court Jobs 2022
- The advertisement was released for filling up 85 posts
- Applications start from August 10
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022
Telangana High Court has released a job notification. In this, the High Court has issued a notification for the filling of 43 typist and 42 copywriter posts. Applications can be submitted online from August 10 to 25. Hall tickets can be downloaded from September 5. The written exam will take place on September 25.
Candidates between the age group of 18 to 34 years with a Graduate degree and higher pass in typewriting can apply for these posts. It has been revealed that the applications have been placed on the website of the High Court. Full details and recruitment procedures can be seen in the notification.
|GATE 2023 Notification Released @ gate.iitk.ac.in|
GATE 2023 IIT Kanpur: Notification Released at gate.iitk.ac.in – Registration To Begin From August 30, Important dates… [Details here]
Important Dates: TS High Court Recruitment 2022
|Application Process Start||August 10, 2022|
|Last date for applications||August 25, 2022|
|Hall Tickets Download Date||September 05, 2022|
|Exam date||September 25, 2022|
Total Vacancies: 85 [Details]
- Total Vacancies: Typists(43), Copyists(42)
- Eligibility: Degree Pass in Arts/Science/Commerce/ Law Subjects, Qualified in English Higher Grade Technical Examination.
- Required Skills: Typist – 50 to 80 wpm
- Age Limit: Should be between 18 to 34 years as on 01.07.2022.
- Pay scale: Rs. 24280-72850/-
- Application Fee:
|OC/ BC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS||Rs. 400/-|
- Selection: Based on Common Written Test, Common Typewriting (Skill Test).
- Application Procedure: Apply online.