Railway Recruitment Cell NCR 2022: There are 1659 Apprentice vacancies in the trades of Welder, Armature Winder, Machinist, Carpenter, Electrician, Painter, Mechanic, Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance, Wireman, Plumber, Health Sanitary Inspector, etc.
- Railway Recruitment Cell Jobs.
- Recruitment of 1659 Apprentice Posts.
- The application deadline is August 1, 2022.
- Salary up to Rs. 56,900 for selected candidates.
|TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 113 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) Posts|
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The Railway Recruitment Cell of the Railways Ministry, Govt of India. North Central Railway (NCR) has released a huge job notification. 1659 Apprentice Vacancies will be filled through this notification. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online. The application deadline is August 1, 2022. Candidates can visit the website https://www.rrcpryj.org/ for complete details.
|Applications Opening Date:||July 2, 2022|
|Last date for applications:||August 1, 2022 (Monday)|
How to Apply North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to apply online through RRC Prayagraj Online Application Portal (www.rrcpryj.org / www.rrcpryjonline.com) from 2nd July 2022.
- Candidates must fill in their personal information, including their Aadhar Number / PAN Number / Marks / CGPA / Preferences for Divisions / Workshops, etc.
Total Vacancies: 1659
- Posts: Apprentice Vacancies
- Departments: Welder, Armature Winder, Machinist, Carpenter, Electrician, Painter, Mechanic, Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance, Wireman, Plumber, Health Sanitary Inspector, and other trades have vacancies.
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be between 15 to 24 years as of August 1, 2022.
- Pay Scale: Salary from Rs.18,000 to Rs.56,900 per month.
- Qualifications: Must have passed Matriculation/10th or equivalent course with minimum 50% marks.
- ITI certificates in relevant trades are also required.
- Selection Process: Academic merit will be used to select candidates.
|– For General Candidates: Rs.100|
– A fee waiver is applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply online.
- Applications Opening Date: July 2, 2022
- Last date for applications: August 1, 2022
- Website for complete details: https://www.rrcpryj.org/
Railway Recruitments: CheckOut
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get railway job without exam?
Yes, you can apply for 1659 Railway Apprentice Vacancies [Without a written exam]
How to Apply North Central Railway Recruitment?
Eligible candidates apply online through RRC North Central Railway Online Registration Portal (www.rrcpryjonline.com).
What is the last date for apply North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment? – 1st August 2022.
How many vacancies are there for North Central Railway Apprentice 2022?
Total 1659 Act Apprentice Vacancies.
Leave a Reply