SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a Job Notification for the posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales). Through this recruitment drive, a total of 5008 vacancies are being filled across the country (5008 regular vacancies + 478 backlog posts are also being filled).
- A total of 5,008 (regular) + 478 (backlog) vacancies are being filled.
- The online application process for these posts has started (i.e. 7th-Sept-2022)
- The last date to apply is 27th-Sept-2022.
SBI is filling these posts with a degree qualification. SBI will select these posts on the basis of preliminary and main exams. Know about this job notification details, circle-wise vacancies, educational qualifications, and important dates are as follows.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has started the application process for Junior Associate Posts (Customer Support and Sales) in the clerical cadre.
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications through SBI website or IBPS portal.
- The last date to apply is September 27, 2022.
- SBI has issued this notification for 5008 vacancies across the country.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: State-wise vacancy details
|State-wise||Regular Vacancies||Backlog vacancies|
|Damon & Diu||4||—|
|Andaman Nicobar Islands||10||—|
|Jammu and Kashmir||35||—|
|Total no. of vacancies||5008||182|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualifications: (As of 30-11-2022): Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by UGC.
- Integrated dual degree students must graduate by 30 November 2022.
Age Limit: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years (as of 01-08-2022).
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
|1.||SC/ ST||5 years|
|3.||PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|4.||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|5.||PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|6.||Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||3 years & (8 years for|
Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to
SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years
|7.||Widows, Divorced women,|
and women judicially separated
& who are not remarried
|7 years (subject to a max. age limit of |
i) 35 years for General/ EWS,
ii) 38 years for OBC &
iii) 40 years for SC/ST)
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- The selection process consists of an online test (preliminary and main exam), and a test in the selected local language. The preliminary exam will be conducted online with an objective test of 100 marks. There is a negative marking in the preliminary examination.
Exam Pattern: The exam will be conducted in online mode for a total of 100 marks and 100 objective questions in one hour. The exam carries 100 marks for 100 questions in English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. There will be negative marking.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Application Start: 7th September 2022
- Last date for application: 27-09-2022
- Online Fee Payment: 7th September 2022 to 27th September 2022
- Last date for editing applications: 27th September 2022
- Last date to take print of application:12th October 2022
|Preliminary Exam||Nov 2022|
|Main Exam||Dec 2022 or Jan 2023|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: Key information
|Educational Qualification||A graduation degree from a recognized university is sufficient.|
|Age limit||20 years to 28 years as on 1st August 2022. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates.|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Test in Local Language|
Application Fee – The application fee for General, OBC, and EWS category candidates is Rs. 750 will be. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, etc. are exempted.
|1.||SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM||Nil|
|2.||General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs 750/-|
Medium of Exam – English, Hindi, and other local languages.
Salary – Rs.17,900 with a basic salary of Rs.47,920.
|SBI Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click here|
- Click for other complete information.
- Click here to apply.
- AAI Assistant recruitment posts 2022 (Apply Online)
- FCI Asst. Grade III Recruitment 2022: 5000+ jobs in FCI (Apply now)
Leave a Reply