NTPC Asst. Officer Safety Recruitment 2022: New Delhi, National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Limited, a public sector organization of India, is recruiting Assistant Officer (Safety) for 20 vacant posts in the company.
|Recruitment Body||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Ltd|
|Post Name||NTPC Assistant Officer (Safety)|
|Total Vacancy||20 posts|
|Application Start||12th August 2022|
|Application Last Date||26th August 2022|
|Job Category||PSU jobs|
|Application Apply Mode||Online|
The application process for NTPC Assistant Officers is going on. Eligible candidates Apply for the posts on careers.ntpc.co.in by 26th August 2022. Check NTPC recruitment 2022 vacancies, the application process, age limit, qualification, and other details here.
- NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement for the recruitment of 20 Asst. Officer (Safety) posts
- The last date for applications is August 26 (i.e. tomorrow*)
NTPC Assistant Officer (Safety) Recruitment 2022
NTPC Asst. Officer (Safety) Recruitment 2022:The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), a public sector organization of India, has released a notification seeking applications from eligible candidates for filling 20 Asst. Officer Posts on a contractual basis.
Candidates who have these qualifications can apply online mode before August 26, 2022.
Click here for official notification
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Notification
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
The recruitment drive is being conducted for filling Assistant Officer (Safety) 20 posts.
|Post Name||ntpc vacancies|
|NTPC Asst. Officer (Safety) posts||20|
NTPC Asst. Officer (Safety) Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute. Also, should have completed a Diploma in Industrial Safety with 60% marks from the Regional Labor Institute/Institute.
- Must have passed Engineering Degree or Diploma with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/Production specialization from any recognized University or Institute.
- Should have passed B.Tech/M.Tech/MSc/Ph.D. or equivalent course.
- Must have at least 1yr of experience in related work.
The maximum age limit for the candidates applying for NTPC Assistant Officers (Safety) is 30 years.
- candidate’s age: should not exceed 30 years.
NTPC Asst. Officer (Safety) Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
NTPC Asst. Officer Safety Recruitment 2022: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written tests and interviews.
NTPC Asst. Officer (Safety) Recruitment 2022: Pay scale
Selected candidates will be paid Rs.30,000 to Rs.1,20,000 per month.
- salary of Rs.30,000-1,20,000 per month.
NTPC Asst. Officer (Safety) Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Application Fee for General/EWS/OBC Category is Rs. 300 while SC/ST/XMS category and female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee – NTPC Asst. Officer (Safety) Recruitment 2022.
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs.300.
- Note: Fee waiver is applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates.
NTPC Asst. Officer (Safety) Recruitment 2022: Important dates
- Starting date of application process: 12th August 2022
- Last date to apply: 26th August 2022
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website – careers.ntpc.co.in
- Click on Jobs to apply and then click on the link
- Fill out the application form
- Pay the fee
- Submit the NTPC application form Take a printout for future reference
- First candidates should visit the official website. Click here for that.
- Then select the career option that appears on the web page.
- Next, click on Assistant Officer (Safety) section and submit applications.
- For complete details – Notification.
NTPC Recruitment 2022- Direct Link
Click here for official notification
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Imp* Link
Key Info. (Brief)
- Details of Posts: NTPC asst. officer (safety) posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 20 posts
- Disciplines: Engineering degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production specialization
- Age Limit: should not exceed 30 years.
- Eligibility: Other complete details like educational qualification, selection process, and salary can be known through detailed notification.
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates can apply online.
- Application Fee: For General/OBC candidates: Rs.300, Fee waiver is applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates.
- Opening Date for Applications: July 15, 2022
- Last date for applications: July 29, 2022
- Website for complete details: https://www.ntpc.co.in/
Click here for notification with complete details
- BSNL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: 100 posts (Apply Online)
- IREL Limited Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 103 Posts