- BARC Recruitment 2022: BARC has released a notification to fill the vacant posts in various departments. 36 Nurse, Scientific Assistant/B, Sub Officer/B, and other posts will be filled through this recruitment.
|Name of Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Posts||Nurse, Scientific Assistant & Sub Officer|
|BARC Recruitment 2022 Registration||17th August 2022|
|BARC Recruitment 2022 Last Date||12th September 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
BARC Recruitment 2022
BARC Recruitment Notification 2022 for Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) 36 Posts Advt No. 05/2022(R-I) on the official website @ barc.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply online for Nurse, Scientific Assistant & Sub Officer Vacancies.
- The online registration process for BARC Recruitment 2022 will start from 17th August 2022 to 12 September 2022.
- Candidates can apply online @recruit.barc.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to apply before the last date to avoid technical errors.
- All details related to BARC Recruitment 2022 Notification, Vacancies, Eligibility, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, etc. are given below.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Notification
BARC Recruitment Notification PDF is available on www.barc.gov.in/careers, on 17th August 2022 against Advertisement No. NRB 05/2022 (R-1) for the recruitment of 36 nurses, scientific assistants, and sub officers posts.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Vacancies: 36 posts – details as follows,
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|2.||Scientific Assistant (Pathology)||02|
|3.||Scientific Assistant (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||08|
|4.||Scientific Assistant (Medical Social Worker)||01|
|5.||Scientific Assistant (Civil)||08|
BARC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Qualifications: 10th + 12th pass is a mandatory qualification and the qualifications vary according to the posts.
|Nurse||B.Sc.(Nursing) – Diploma/ Degree In Nursing|
|Scientific Assistant||Degree/ Diploma In Related Field|
|Sub Officer||12th Pass (12 – 15 Years Experience)|
- Nurse: B.Sc.(Nursing)
- Scientific Assistant (Pathology): B.Sc. Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT), B.Sc MLT with 60% marks
- Scientific Assistant (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): B.Sc (Nuclear Medicine Technology) with 60% marks.
- Scientific Assistant (Medical Social Worker): Post-Graduate Degree in Medical Social Work with 50% marks with specialization in Medical and Psychiatric/Mental Health Social Work subjects.
- Scientific Assistant (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years after SSC/ 2 years after HSC/B.Sc) with a minimum of 60% marks
- Sub Officer: HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub-Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Age Limit (as of 31.07.2022)
Candidates with a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 years can apply for these posts. However, For sub-officer posts, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Minimum 18 years as on September 12, 2022
- Maximum 27 years as on September 12, 2022
- Age Relaxation as per BARC Recruitment norms mentioned in the notification.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- The candidates are shortlisted based on the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (as per post requirement)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Visit The official website for complete details https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/
BARC Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale
For the posts of Nurse and Scientific Assistant Rs. 44,900 will be paid as salary. For other posts, Rs. 35,400 will be paid.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 150/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ Female/ ESM: ₹ 0/-
BARC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Application Start: August 17, 2022
- Last date is September 12, 2022
How to Apply Online?
Online application process as follows:
- visit the official website of BARC @www.recruit.barc.gov.in
- Create or Register @https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/forms/user/login.jsp
- Then, log in using registration details
- The application form will then appear
- After that, Fill in the required details*
- Upload required Documents
- Then go for online payment through Debit Card/UPI/Net Banking.
- After payment, you must click on the Submit button.
- Download the Submitted application, and take a print-out.
Note: Kindly, Read the BARC Recruitment 2022 notification before Applying.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Imp* Link
Q1. How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Candidates can apply online from BARC Recruitment 2022 official website i.e. barc.gov.in.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for BARC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: You can apply for BARC Recruitment 2022 till 12th September 2022.
Q3. How many vacancies are announced by BARC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: A total of 36 posts were released (Posts Name: Nurse, Scientific Assistant, and Sub officers)
Q4. What are the required age criteria to apply for BARC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The candidate’s age should be between 18 – 27 years.
- Career @ recruitmentfci.in: (FCI) Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- CAREER @ HAL: Apply Online for 120 Apprentice Posts (Apply Online)