AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022: The Airports Authority of India has released a notification for various job vacancies. A total of 156 vacancies are being filled through this notification.
- Candidates from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry, and Lakshadweep can apply for these posts.
|Recruitment Body||Airport Authority of India|
|Name of the post||Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant|
|Starting date to apply||1 September 2022|
|Last date to apply||30 September 2022|
|Job location||Southern region|
AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites applications from eligible candidates from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry, and Lakshadweep for various vacancies.
- Through this recruitment, 156 Asst. posts will be filled.
- Candidates having educational qualifications from 12th standard to master level can apply for these posts.
Application forms will be released on 1 September 2022 @ aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Notification
AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Official notification for Airport Authority of India Assistant Recruitment 2022 has been https://wdc.in/real-money-online-casinos/ announced through AAI’s official website. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the mentioned eligibility criteria before applying for Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Posts.
AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 132 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Office): 10 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Account): 13 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Official Language): 1 Post
- Click here to see this recruitment notification
AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
|S. No||Post||Minimum Qualifications|
|1.||Jr. Assistant (Fire Service)||i) 10th Pass + General Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire |
ii) 12th Pass (Regular) with 50% marks
iii) Valid Heavy Duty Vehicle License
|2.||Jr. Assistant (Office)||i) Graduate with a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm in English (or) 25 wpm in Hindi|
ii) Two years experience in a relevant Dept.
|3.||Sr. Assistant (Accounts)||i) Graduates with 03 to 06 months computer training course preferably B.Com.|
ii) Two years experience in a relevant Dept.
|4.||Sr. Assistant (Official Language)||i) Masters (or) Graduation Degree|
ii) Hindi typing knowledge.
iii) Two years experience in a relevant Dept.
- wpm: words per minute (typing speed)
- Airport Authority of India Asst. recruitment 2022
Candidates applying for the posts mentioned above must have passed 10th standard, 10+2, Diploma, Degree, PG in the relevant discipline. Check the notification here for eligibility-related details.
Age limit(as of 25 August 2022)
The candidate’s age for these posts should be 18 to 30 as of 25th August. Age relaxation applies as per notification details.
AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Selection process
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written test,
- Medical & Physical test, and
- Certificate verification.
- Computer-Based Exam Centers will be set up in Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, and Vijayawada.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Salary
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Rs 31000-92000
- Junior Assistant (Office): Rs 31000-92000
- Senior Assistant (Account): Rs 36000-110000
- Senior Assistant (Official Language): Rs 36000-110000
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 31000 – 92000/-|
|Senior Assistant||Rs. 36000 – 110000/-|
AAI Asst. Recruitment 2022: Application fee
The application fee for these posts is Rs.1,000 for General, OBC, and EWS category candidates. Women/SC/ST/X-Servicemen candidates, PwD, and trainees who have completed one-year apprenticeship training at AAI need not pay any application fee.
|UR, OBC, and EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|Women/ Ex-Servicemen candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 0/-|
AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important dates
- Registration Process Start: 1 September 2022
- Last date for Application: 30 September 2022
- Application mode: Online
AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website at aai.aero.
- Click on the “CAREERS” tab
- Fill out the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form and
- take the printout for future reference.
|AAI 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|AAI Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click here|
Click for other complete information.
- Airport Authority of India Asst. recruitment 2022 (Apply Online)
- AWES Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @register.cbtexams.in (Apply Online)
- IRCTC Hospitality Monitor Recruitment 2022: Apply for 60 Posts (Walk-in-interview)