ITBP SI Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has released a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse with the rank of Sub Inspector.
- Notification for filling the posts of Staff Nurse in ITBP.
- Total 18 posts are filled by this notification.
- Full details of the notification.
To apply online for this post recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in (Click on the link)
- Online applications will be available on August 17 through the website link.
ITBP Recruitment 2022
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has released a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse with the rank of Sub Inspector. A total of 18 posts will be filled through this notification. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for these posts through the website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Now let’s know all the details like the last date for applications, application procedure, selection process, etc.
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 Notification
Vacancies as per post
As per the 7th pay matrix: A salary of Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- will be paid
Educational Qualification, Age Limit
Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualifications. Also, must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery Examination. Candidate’s age should be 21-30 years. Candidates must not have been born before September 16, 1992, and after September 16, 2001.
- Candidate’s age should be 21 – 30
- Registration Process Start: August 17, 2022
- Last date for registration: September 17, 2022.
- View Notification for complete details: ITBP SUB INSPECTOR (OVERSEER) RECRUITMENT 2022
Female candidates, ex-servicemen, and SC and ST candidates are exempted from the fee. Other candidates have to pay Rs.200. For more details visit the website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Female candidates & ex-servicemen: ₹ 0/-
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 200/-
- SC/ST: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process of Candidates
Candidates will be selected through Physical Aptitude Test (PET), Physical Stamina Test (PST), Written Test, Document Verification, Skill Test, Detailed Medical Examination, and Review Medical Examination (RME).
How to Register & Apply Online for ITBP SI Recruitment 2022
The website link for submission of online applications will be activated on August 17.
- Check the eligibility from the ITBP SI (Overseer) Recruitment Notification 2022
- visit the website @recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
What is the last date to apply for ITBP SI (Overseer) Vacancy 2022?
Last date for registration: September 17, 2022.
How to apply for ITBP SI (Overseer) Recruitment 2022?
- Register & Apply online from the website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- The website link for submission of online applications will be activated on August 17.