Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is inviting applications from the candidates for the Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through HAL’s official website https://hal-india.co.in. The last date to apply for the posts is September 9, 2022. Through this recruitment drive, 120 posts will be filled in the organization. Eligibility, Selection Process, Other Details Check Below.
|Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||120 posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Application Process||online mode|
– (Apply Online)
HAL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2022
Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Technical Training Institute (TTI), Bangalore has released a notification for recruitment to the 120 posts of the Apprenticeship – Skill Development initiative of HAL.
- vacancies are available in Operator, Machinist, Electrician, and Welder trades.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through HAL’s official website hal-india.co.in.
- The last date to apply for the posts is September 9, 2022.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Notification
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
|Technician Apprentice Trainee||120|
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
60% for General/ OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates must have passed SSLC/10th or equivalent with minimum marks. The candidate age limit should be between 15 to 18 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Pass in SSC/10th a with minimum aggregate marks of 60% for General/OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD.
- Age Limit: 15-18 years as on 01-10-2022.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Selection process
50% weightage in the written test. Candidates will be shortlisted based on 50% weightage in SSLC/ 10th class marks.
HAL Apprenticeship: Important Dates
- Registration Process Start: 17-08-2022
- Last date for registration: 09 September 2022
- Application fee – NILL
- For more details info. go through the detailed notification.
HAL Apprentice Application process
(Apply Online) – Direct Link
- Visit Hindusthan Aeronautics Limited’s official website https://hal-india.co.in/
- Click on the ‘career tab‘ on the right-hand corner home-page
- And Then, Search by ‘Apprenticeship‘ term
- Check for the apprentice jobs notification
- Before applying, Check out the Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibile Candidates, Fill out the application form with the required details
- And submit it on or before the last date (i.e. 09-09-2022)
Where to send the application
Application forms should be Submitted (sent) to the following address:
|Technical Training Institute (TTI), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560017.|
Along with copies of the 10th/SSC mark sheet and other documents as mentioned*
The Technical Training Institute under HAL, Bengaluru has recently released a notification seeking applications for filling 120 Apprenticeship Training positions on a temporary basis.
- There is a training period of 15 – 24 months for operators, machinists, electricians, and welder sections.
- Applicants must have passed 10th with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized board or institute.
- Also, the age of the candidates should be between 15 to 18 years as of October 1, 2022.
- Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode before September 9, 2022.
- The selection process for HAL Apprentice Trainee posts is on a merit basis.
- For complete information, you can check the official website https://hal-india.co.in/.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there under HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. A total of 120 Apprentice Trainee vacancies.
Q. What is the selection process for HAL Apprentice Jobs?
Ans. The selection process for HAL Apprentice Trainee posts is on a merit basis.
Q. What is the full form of HAL?
A. HAL: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
Q. What is the official website of HAL?
A. The official website of HAL @ https://hal-india.co.in