GAIL Recruitment 2022: GAIL (India) Limited, a central government undertaking company, under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, is inviting applications for 282 non-executive posts.
- Educational qualifications are decided post-wise.
- Eligible candidates should apply online (Direct Link).
- The application process started on August 16. You can apply till September 15.
- Job selection will be done based on written test, trade, and skill test.
- Selected candidates will be paid between Rs.35,000- Rs.1,38,000 (pay scale).
GAIL (India) Limited Non-Executive Recruitment 2022
GAIL (India) Limited Non-Executive Recruitment 2022: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), has released a detailed notification seeking applications for filling up 282 Non-Executive Posts.
- The posts of Jr. Engineer, Foreman, Jr. Superintendent, Technician, Operator, etc. are to be filled in GAIL work centers and units in various states across the country.
|Organization||GAIL (India) Limited|
|Notification||GAIL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022|
|Posts||Jr. Engineer, Foreman, Jr. Superintendent, Jr. Chemist, Operator, Technician, Assistant, Technical Asst., Accounts Asst., Marketing Asst.|
|Date of Notification||August 16, 2022|
|Last date of application||September 15, 2022|
|Date of Examination||TBA|
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online until the last date (i.e. September 15, 2022). The candidate’s selection process will be based on a written test, trade test, skill test.
Vacancies Details: GAIL Recruitment 2022
- Junior Engineer (Chemical) Posts: 2
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Posts: 1
- Foreman (Electrical) Posts: 1
- Foreman (Instrumentation) Posts: 14
- Foreman (Mechanical) Posts: 1
- Foreman (Civil) Posts: 1
- Junior Superintendent (Official Language) Posts: 5
- Junior Superintendent (HR) Posts: 20
- Junior Chemist Posts: 8
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory) Posts: 3
- Operator (Chemical) Posts: 29
- Technician (Electrical) Posts: 35
- Technician (Instrumentation): 16
- Technician (Mechanical) Posts: 38
- Technician (Telecom & Telemetry) Posts: 14
- Operator (Fire) Posts: 23
- Assistant (Store & Purchase) Posts: 28
- Accounts Assistant Posts: 24
- Marketing Assistant Posts: 19
- Total Posts: 282
Key Information: GAIL Recruitment 2022
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class, Inter along with ITI, Diploma, Degree, BE, BTech, PG, Ph.D. in a relevant discipline and work experience as per the post.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be 26 – 45, Relaxation as per norms is applicable.
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on,
- Written Test,
- ITI certificates in relevant trades,
- Skill Test.
- Application Fee: General, EWS, and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 50/- as an application fee. For SC, ST, and PWD candidates, there is no fee. Fees are to be paid online.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 50/-
- SC/ST & PWD candidates: ₹ 0/-
- Application Procedure: Through Online.
- Pay Scale : Rs.35,000-1,38,000/-
- Application Procedure: Through Online.
Important Dates: GAIL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022
- Online Application Process Start: August 16, 2022
- Last date for online application: September 15, 2022.
- View Notification for complete details: Notification
How to apply: GAIL Recruitment 2022
Note: Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through – Detailed notification.
- Visit the official website i.e. gailonline.com.
- Click on the career tab on the GAIL home page.
- After that, Click on the Applying to GAIL option.
- After that, Click on the application form link given next to the current openings.
- And fill out the application form and upload photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- After submitting the online application, make sure to download the application form for future reference.
– Online Application (Apply)
GAIL Recruitment 2022: Notification
GAIL Non-Exec posts 2022
Click for complete information.
- SSC JE Exam 2022: Notification, Eligibility, Important Dates, Syllabus, & More
- BSF ASI & Head Constable Notification 2022 – Apply for 323 Posts