AP Model School APMS (TGT, PGT Jobs) 2022: The Department of School Education has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) posts in Andhra Pradesh Model Schools.
- AP Model School Recruitment 2022
- The advertisement released for filling up 282 teacher posts
- August 17 is the last date for applications
- https://cse.ap.gov.in/ for complete details.
AP Model School Recruitment 2022
The Department of School Education has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) posts on a “contractual basis” in Model Schools in Andhra Pradesh.
- 282 posts will be filled through this notification. In this, TGT 71 and PGT 211 posts will be filled.
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply online.
- August 17 is the last date for applications.
- Candidates can visit the website https://cse.ap.gov.in/ for complete details.
Total Vacancies: 282
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): 71 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): 211 posts
APMS Zone-wise vacancies
- There are 17 TGT posts in Zone 1, 23 in Zone 3, and 31 in Zone 4.
- There are 33 PGT posts in Zone 1, 4 in Zone 2, 50 in Zone 3, and 124 in Zone 4.
Key Information: APMS Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Eligibility: 50% marks in two-year master’s degree for PGT vacancies. Should have completed B Ed course in relevant subject methodology. Candidates who have qualified M.Com Applied, Business Economics subjects are not eligible for PGT.
- For TGT posts, candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree courses with 50% marks in the relevant subject. Should have passed B Ed and other professional courses in the relevant subject.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit for general candidates is 44 years and for SC, ST, BC, and EWS candidates should be 49 years.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of zone, and community reservation. A committee headed by the District Joint Collector will select the candidates. There will be 60 percent weightage for the degree & PG, 10 percent for BED, 20 percent for previous guest faculty, 10 percent for teaching, communication skills, and teaching demo.
How to apply for the AP Model School (APMS) Recruitment 2022
- Visit the https://nadunedu.se.ap.gov.in/ website
- Click on Guest Teacher Link
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Click on the New Registration Link
- Fill the application
- Click on the Submit Button
- Download the application form and take a print, and preserve it for future reference.
Important dates: AP Model Schools (APMS) posts
- Application Procedure: Apply online.
- Application deadline: August 17, 2022
- Announcement of Provisional Seniority List: August 23, 2022
- Dates for receipt of objections: August 24 – August 25, 2022
- Interview List Released: August 29, 2022
- Conduct of Web Counseling: November 8, 2022
- Joining Date of Selected Candidates: November 9, 2022
- Website for complete details: https://cse.ap.gov.in/
Establishment of Model Schools in 2009
Model schools were established in 2009 through a central government scheme. 355 schools were established in the united Andhra Pradesh and 164 schools were allocated to AP after the bifurcation.
- Of these, a total of 91,520 seats are available, 65,600 for secondary education and 25,920 for intermediate education.
– Apply for AP teacher posts –
Inter-teaching is going on with MPC, BIPC, MEC, and CEC groups. Initially, the enrollment in these schools was low but now the demand for seats has increased. The posts of Principal, PGT, and TGT have been partially filled through DSC. Still, 565 posts are to be filled. 282 of these posts are currently being filled. Notifications will be released soon.
- AFCAT 2022 Admit Card: Released Today, here’s how to [Download Link]
- Cricket Updates: IND vs Zimbabwe 2022: Tour to start from August 18 [Know Everything in Detail]
4 thoughts on “APMS Teacher Recruitment 2022: 282 teacher posts [Apply Online]”