Teacher Jobs: AP State Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Society is inviting applications to work as guest teachers on a contractual basis in Ekalavya Model Residential Schools.
- AP Job Recruitment 2022
- Filling up of guest teachers and other posts
- Ongoing application process
AP Government Teacher Jobs 2022
AP State Ekalavya Model Residential Schools Society is inviting applications to work as guest teachers on a contractual basis in Ekalavya Model Residential Schools under ITDA Paderu of Alluri Sitaramaraju district. – (apply for AP teacher posts)
Total Number of Posts: 118
- Details of Posts: Post Graduation Teacher (PGT)- 28, Trained Graduate Teacher- 90.
- Post Graduation Teacher: Subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Biology, History, Political Science, Information Technology.
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Subjects: English, Hindi, Telugu, Mathematics, Science, Social.
- Areas with EMR schools under ITDA Paderu are: GK Veedhi, Munchingput, Dumbriguda, Chintapalli, Paderu, Hukumpeta, G.Madugula, Anantagiri, Arakuvyali, Koyyur, Pedabayalu.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, BED, CET, EST with 50% marks.
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Academic Qualification Marks, CET, TET Marks, Additional Qualifications, Work Experience, English Medium Education, Demo, and Rule of Reservation.
- Salary: Rs.45,000 (PGT), Rs.47,000 (TGT) per month.
- Application Procedure: Apply through email.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Last date for applications: August 13, 2022
- Website: https://aptribes.ap.gov.in/
|Also Read: Govt Teacher Posts|
|Apply Online: APMS Teacher Recruitment 2022 – filling 282 guest teacher posts|
APMS – TGT PGT Jobs 2022: Recruiting Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) for AP Model Schools [Details here]
18 Vacancies in Central Tribal University of AP
The Central Tribal University of AP, a central university in Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, invites applications for filling up teaching posts in various departments.
Total No. of Posts: 18
- Details of Posts: Professors – 03, Associate Professors – 05, Assistant Professors – 10.
- Disciplines: Biotechnology, Botany, Business Management, Chemistry, Computer Science, English, Geology, Journalism and Mass Communication, Sociology, Social Work, Tourism and Travel Management, Tribal Studies.
- Eligibility: Must have passed Master’s Degree, Ph.D. with minimum 55% marks in relevant subjects. NET/SLATE/SET qualification with teaching/research experience.
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on shortlisting and interviewed.
- How to Apply: Apply online/offline.
- Last date for online applications: August 23, 2022
- Last date for sending application hard copies: September 02, 2022
- Website for complete details: https://www.ctuap.ac.in/