SSC CPO Exam Notification 2022: SSC has released an official notification for CPO Recruitment 2022 on the official website ssc.nic.in to recruit candidates in various central government police forces including Delhi Police, CISF, and CAPF.
- SSC CPO is a national-level exam conducted every year.
- SSC CPO exam is responsible for recruitment for 4695 vacancies for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector Posts, and Sub Inspector Posts.
The online registration window for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 has opened and the last date to submit the application form is 30 August 2022.
SSC CPO Notification 2022: The details of SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below.
|Conducting body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the post||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF|
|Application Process Start||10 August 2022|
|Last date for application||30 August 2022 (11:00 PM)|
|Selection process||Paper-I, PST, Paper-II|
|Job position||New Delhi|
- This article will inform you about the latest updates regarding the SSC CPO 2022 recruitment process like notification date, vacancies, notification PDF, selection process, etc.
- Also Read: SSC JE Exam Notification 2022
SSC CPO 2022 Notification PDF
SSC CPO 2022 notification has been released on its official website @ssc.nic.in for the recruitment of SI(Sub Inspector) posts in Delhi Police, and CAPF(Central Armed Police Forces) posts. It is recommended that candidates read the notification details before applying.
SSC CPO Notification 2022 – Download here
SSC CPO Vacancies 2022
A total of 4695 vacancies for SSC CPO 2022 Recruitment are released along with SSC CPO Notification 2022. We have tabulated SSC CPO Vacancy 2022 category-wise below for your reference.
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male &Female
|Sub Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police- Male||103||54||30||18||23||228|
|Sub Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police- Female||51||27||15||08||11||112|
Sub-Inspector in CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces)
SSC CPO 2022 Online Application Link
Candidates should apply for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 exam before the last date to register to avoid any last-minute hurdles. The last date to apply online is August 30, 2022 (11:00 pm).
SSC CPO 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the posts in SSC CPO Recruitment 2022. The educational qualification and age limit required for the job are explained in the following points.
Educational Qualifications (as on 30.08.2022)
- Candidates with a graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university are eligible for this post.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Only) – Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (motorcycle and car) by the date of the Physical Endurance and Standard Tests
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022)
The age limit for SSC CPO 2022 is given below:
- Minimum age limit – 20 years
- Upper age limit – 25 years
SSC CPO 2022 Age Relaxation
The age relaxation given to the reserved categories as per government norms is as follows.,
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years
- OBC/ EWS: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- widows, divorced women: Up to 35 years of age
- widows, divorced women (SC/ST): Up to 40 years of age
|Departmental candidates||Age Relaxation|
|Departmental candidates (Unreserved) (3 years of regular and continuous service must)||Up to 30 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (OBC) (3 years of regular and continuous service must)||Up to 33 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) (3 years of regular and continuous service must)||Up to 35 years of age|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022 is as follows,
- The questions asked in both Paper-1 and Paper-2 of SSC CPO 2022 are objective multiple choice type.
- The questions asked are bilingual i.e. in both Hindi and English.
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks will be carried for each wrongly marked answer.
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- The SSC CPO 2022 exam will be conducted in three phases:
|Exam||Type of Examination|
|Tier-I (Paper 1)||Objective Multiple Choice|
|PET/PST||Running, High Jump, Long Jump, & Short Put|
|Tier-II (Paper 2)||Objective Multiple Choice|
The final merit list is tabulated based on the candidate’s performance in the three phases of the SSC CPO exam.
SSC CPO 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of the SSC CPO 2022 exam is as follows.,
SSC CPO Tier-I Exam Syllabus
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022 for Paper 1 is explained below.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 questions) (50 marks)
- GK and General Awareness (50 questions) (50 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions) (50 marks)
- English Comprehension (50 questions) (50 marks)
- Total (200 Marks) (2 Hours)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Only those candidates who have scored more than the cut-off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper I will have to appear for the Physical Endurance Test/Medical Examination.
Physical Standard Test for Male Candidates:
|100 Meters Race||16 Seconds|
|1.6 Km Race||6.5 Minutes|
|3.65 Meters Long Jump||3 Chances|
|1.2 Meters High Jump||3 Chances|
|Shot put (16 pounds)||4 1/2 Metres, 3 Chances|
Physical Standard Test for Female Candidates:
|100 Meters Race||18 Seconds|
|800 Meters Race||4 Minutes|
|2.7 Meters (9 Feet) Long Jump||3 Chances|
|0.9 Meters (3 Feet) High Jump||3 Chances|
All candidates qualified in SSC CPO PET will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon Grade I of any Central/State Govt. Candidates found ineligible will be informed about the position and they can appeal to the Review Medical Board within a prescribed time limit of 15 days.
SSC CPO Tier-II Exam
Note: Only those candidates who have qualified in PET/PST and are medically fit will be allowed to appear in SSC CPO Paper II.
- The questions in SSC CPO Exam Paper 2 are objective multiple choice type.
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks will be carried for each wrongly marked answer.
|Subject||Maximum Questions/Marks||Duration and timing|
|Eng. language & Comprehension||200 questions/200marks||2 hr.|
|Post’s Name||Pay Scale|
|SSC CPO SI (Executive) in Delhi Police||pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-)|
|SSC CPO SI in CAPFs||pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-)|
|SSC CPO 2022 Notification Release Date||10th August 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022 Apply Online Start Date||10th August 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022 Apply Online Last Date||30th August 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’|
and online payment of Correction Charges
|1st September 2022|
|SSC CPO Tier 1 Admit Card 2022||TBA|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date||November 2022|
Fees for the SSC CPO examination can be paid online or offline by generating a challan.
- Fees can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or any bank credit/debit cards.
- Below you can see the category-wise SSC CPO application fee.
Steps to Apply for SSC CPO 2022
- Visit the SSC official website @ https://ssc.nic.in/
- In the “Login” section, click on the “Register Now” link
- Add basic details, additional details, and contact details, and upload a scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- After registration, log in to the online system through your registration number and password on the Commission’s website (ssc.nic.in).
- Click the ‘Apply‘ link under the “Latest Notifications” tab in the ‘Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022‘ section.
- Fill in the details asked
- Go through the declaration carefully and click on the “I agree” check box if you agree to it. Fill in the captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information you provided and submit the application.
- Later, pay the fee, and submit the fee.
- When the application is successfully submitted, take a printout of the application form for future references.
SSC CPO 2022: Detailed Notification
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. When SSC CPO 2022 Notification Released?
Ans: SSC CPO Notification 2022 released on 10 August 2022.
Q 2. What are the application online dates for SSC CPO 2022 exam?
Ans: The online application dates for SSC CPO 2022 will continue from 10th August to 30th August 2022.
Q3. Is there any negative marking for SSC CPO?
Ans: Yes, there is 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer in SSC CPO.
|Latest Job Advertisements||Click here|
- Indian Coast Gaurd Recruitment 2022: Apply online for 71 posts, details here
- Indo-Tibetan Border Security SI Notification 2022: Staff Nurse Posts
Leave a Reply