TSPSC AEE Notification 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad Invites applications for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services.
|Name of the Exam||TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Notification release||03 September 2022|
|Application Starting Date||22nd September 2022|
|Application Last Date||15 October 2022|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Agriculture Engineering)|
|Age Limit||18-44 years as of 01.07.2022.|
|AEE Salary||Rs.54,220 – Rs.1,33,630/- (plus allowances)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 for 1540 Asst. Executive Engineer (AEE) Vacancies in various depts.
- TSPSC AEE Exam is conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers in various departments of the Telangana Government.
TSPSC AEE Notification 2022
TSPSC AEE Notification 2022 has been released by TSPSC on its official website. The TSPSC AEE notification contains the details of the examination process and important instructions for the candidates. TSPSC AEE Notification link below,
TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates through an online application made available on the Commission website https://www.tspsc.gov.in from 22nd September 2022 to 15th October 2022 for recruitment to the posts of Asst. Executive Engineers in various depts.
TSPSC AEE Notification 2022: Vacancy details
- AEE(Civil)- PRRD Department (Mission Bhagiratha): 302 Posts
- AEE(Civil)- PRRD Department: 211 Posts
- AEE (Civil) MA UD-Ph: 147 Posts
- AEE(Civil) TW Department: 15 Posts
- AEE ICAD Department: 704 Posts
- AEE (Mechanical) ICAD(GWD): 03 Posts
- AEE (Civil) TRB: 145 Posts
- AEE (Electrical) TRB: 13 Posts
- Total no. of posts: 1540 posts.
AAI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
* Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Posts: Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s degree (Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering)
|S. No||Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||AEE(Civil)- PRRD Department (Mission Bhagiratha): 302 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|2.||AEE(Civil)- PRRD Department: 211 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|3.||AEE (Civil) MA UD-Ph: 147 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree (Civil Engineering)|
i) Should have qualified AMIE (Civil) examination.
|4.||AEE(Civil) TW Department: 15 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|5.||AEE ICAD Department: 704 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree (Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Agricultural Engineering)|
|6.||AEE (Mechanical) ICAD(GWD): 03 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical Engineering)|
|7.||AEE (Civil) TRB: 145 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|8.||AEE (Electrical) TRB: 13 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree (Electrical Engineering)|
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1540 posts.
- Age limit: Should be between 18-44 years as of 01.07.2022.
TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022: Salary
- Salary: Rs.54,220- Rs.1,33,630.
|AEE||Rs.54,220 – Rs.1,33,630/-|
TSPSC AEE Notification 2022: Important dates
- Online Application Start: 22-09-2022.
- Last Date for Online Application: 15-10-2022.
Detailed notice will be available on TSPSC WEBSITE: 15-09-2022
TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022: How to apply online
The steps to apply for TSPSC AEE post are as follows:
- Go to TSPSC’s official website @tspsc.gov.in/website.
- Click on the “One-Time Registration” button for registration, if not done before.
- Fill in the details and upload and submit the required documents. TSPSC ID will be provided through phone number/e-mail.
- Use this TSPSC ID to log in again and click on the link to apply for TSPSC AEE 2022 Recruitment.
- Fill the TSPSC AEE application form and pay the application fee.
- Now, submit the application form and take out a printout.
|AEE Notification 2022 PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click here|
Click for other complete information.