BSF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Border Security Force (BSF) has released notifications for the recruitment of a large number of jobs. It includes the posts of Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial). – (apply online)
- BSF Recruitment 2022
- 323 Sub Inspector, Head Constable Posts
- Start of the online application process
BSF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Notification||BSF ASI and HC Recruitment 2022|
|Date of Notification||27 July 2022|
|Last date of application||25 August 2022|
|Date of release of admit card||TBA|
|Date of Examination||TBA|
BSF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Notification
Border Security Force has released an official notification on its official website for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial).
- Click Here to View Details – BSF SI & Constable Notification pdf
- The last date for submission of an offline application is within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News (i.e. 25 August 2022).
Vacancies (Direct Entry)
|Name of the post||UR||EWS||OBS||SC||ST||Total posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||—||—||—||—||11||11|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||154||41||65||38||14||312|
Pay Scale (Salary)
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||Level-5 (Rs. 29200- 92300/-)|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||Level-4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)|
BSF Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed the minimum education of Intermediate + Senior Secom School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Candidate should qualify Shorthand/Typing Speed Test at a specified speed.
- The candidate should also meet the medical criteria specified for the post along with the required physical criteria.
Should be between 18 to 25 years as of last date of receipt of the online application.
For age relaxation norms, you can check the official notification for BSF Recruitment 2022 for SI and Head Constable Posts.
BSF Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process for BSF Sub Inspector and Head Constable Recruitment 2022 consists of the following steps:
- Written test
- Physical Measurement Test (PST)
- Short Hand Test (For ASI/Steno only)
- Typing Speed Test (for HC/min only)
- Documentation (verification of documents)
- Medical examination
BSF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website i.e. rectt.bsf.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Openings tab. Download the official notification.
- Click on Apply button.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- The last date to submit online application is 25 August 2022.
Key Information: BSF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2),
- English/Hindi Shorthand, Typing Speed Test should be passed.
- View Notification for complete details.
- Age Limit: between 18 to 25 years as of the last date of receipt of online application.
- Salary Allowances: Rs.29,200 – 92,300 ( ASI ), Rs.25,500 – 81,100 (HC) per month.
- Application Fee: Rs.100.
- Selection Process: Based on Written Test, Physical Measurement, Shorthand Test, Typing Speed Test, Documentation, Medical Examination.
- Last date for online application: For the posts of ASI, Head Constable, the last date is 25 August 2022.
- Website for complete details: https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. 1 When is BSF Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Exam?
Ans. To Be Announced.
Q. 2 What is the age limit for BSF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Age limit between 18 to 25 years as on last date of receipt of online application
Q. 3 When is the last date to apply online – BSF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date for application is 25 August 2022.